Corona Virus Information
Our staff at EP Premier Medical Group, PA take the recent outbreak of coronavirus very seriously.
To safeguard our patients and staff
We have implemented the following safety precautions to be able to provide care for our patients:
Schedule changes: Regular appointments will be scheduled in the morning
Sick patients are scheduled in the afternoon
*Subject to change based on need.
Frequent disinfections of patient rooms and waiting area
Patient screening for symptoms prior to appointments
Quick processing to get you in and out of our office.
As we are taking necessary precautions, we urge our patients and community to do their part and adhere to the following CDC guidelines:
- Practice social distancing by keeping a distance of about six feet from others if you must go out in public.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your nose and mouth with elbow when coughing or sneezing.