Daily life damages your hair. Stress, diet and environmental pollutants can weaken the health of hair.
New hair health solution offers an advanced system to enhance the revenue of your in-office treatments with an at-home program to improve hair health. Restore hope for healthier hair – inside and out.
EP Premier offers a combination approach to support fuller, healthier hair with a two-step system.
Using the latest advancements in biotechnology, the treatment combines a scientifically-developed oral supplement with a fast-absorbing topical hair foam to address hair health, from the inside-out.
Is a physician-formulated dietary supplement containing a number of proprietary components to improve overall hair appearance.
What is Platelet-Rich Plasma?
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is an autologous concentrated preparation of platelets and the associated growth factors in a small volume of plasma. Platelets are a natural source of a number of growth factors in their natural and biologically-determined ratios.
What do Platelets do?
Platelets release growth factors which regulate the healing cascade by signaling to surrounding cells to repair damaged tissue and regenerate new tissue. Key growth factors involved in this process include but are not limited to:
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)
- Transforming Growth Factor group (TGF)
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)
- Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF)
- Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF)
Oral Supplement Treatment
The comprehensive hair system that combines a topical foam and a dietary supplement to enhance in-office treatments with an at-home program.
- Physician-formulated, proprietary blends for Men and Women
- Daily vitamin + daily probiotic + dietary supplement
- Fast-absorbing topical hair foam
- Contains all-natural vitamins and plant-based ingredients
- Easy to swallow oral supplement, 100% drug-free
Complete Hair & Health Solition
Key ingredients have been shown to:
- Improve overall hair appearance
- Increase hair fullness
- Improve overall shine and brightness
Dietary Supplement Blends
It contains custom blends of natural vitamins and minerals that are shown to support fuller, healthier-looking hair.
- Polypodium Leucotomos is shown to contain antioxidant properties
- Bacillus Coagulans (Probiotics) probiotic that helps maintain a healthy, balanced microbial population essential for gut health.
- Soluble Keratin is shown to strengthen hair.
- Saw Palmetto Berry contains components that are shown to support healthier hair.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract shown to contain antioxidant properties.
Vitamins and Nutrients
It contains proprietary blends scientifically developed and include a daily vitamin complex to support whole health and ensure a beneficial environment to support hair vitality.
- Recommended daily doses of Vitamins A, B6 and B12, C, D, Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc.
- Probiotics to support immune health.
- For best results, take the oral supplement for 3-6 months and beyond. Take two (2) capsules twice daily with a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily serving.
- Apply topical foam once daily, to dry or damp hair, after shampooing and rinsing. For best results, apply prior to using any styling products. Allow the topical foam to completely absorb into the scalp before styling.
- For adults only. If you have a medical condition or taking medications, consult with your doctor before using. Keep away from children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you have any questions or would like to come in for a free consultation, please contact or call 915.771.7200
PRP Hair Treatment
Easy Spin 3 Step Process
Step 1: Collect Patients Blood (11ml or 22ml tube) and Centrifuge (10 min.)
Step 2: Extract Platelet Poor Plasma (PPP)
Step 3: Collect Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and apply
PRP treatments are relatively simple and quick. Most procedures take less an hour, and a significant portion of that time is simply waiting for your plasma to be isolated and extracted.
After the PRP is properly separated, it is then injected in small amounts into the numbed skin. Micro-needling techniques are used for this since only a small amount of PRP is needed for the treatment.
EP Premier Difference
Simple: Fewer steps than other PRP (platelet-rich plasma) kits
Excellence: Optimal platelet recovery 87% ± 10%
Fast: Centrifuge with a single spin in a matter of minutes
Patient Friendly: Small volume of blood required
Excellent Value: High volume PRP yield, low cost per mL
~6 mL PRP per 11 mL tube
~12 mL PRP per 22 mL tube
Consistent Platelet Concentration: Allowing for predictable performance
Total Platelet Count
While the most precise way to measure the dose of platelets is counting total platelets, there are many practical limitations to obtaining accurate platelet counts in a clinic. The simplest way to increase the potency of each injection of PRP is to increase concentration (platelets per mL) by removing the unnecessary components of the blood.
The procedure allows you to simply remove red cells, white cells and platelet poor plasma (PPP) without removing a high percentage of platelets. With higher concentrations we can deliver a higher number of total platelets in fewer, smaller volume injections.
1. PRP should be applied to the same patient from whom the blood was drawn.
2. Storage of tubes containing blood at or below 0°C may result in tube breakage.
3. Storage of tubes above 40°C may damage the gel stability.
4. Do not remove conventional rubber stoppers by rolling with a thumb. Remove stoppers with a twist and pull motion.
5. Do not use tubes if foreign matter is present.
6. All liquid preservatives and anticoagulants are clear. Do not use tubes after their expiration date.
7. Do not re-sterilize and do not attempt to clean this product.
8. Do not use products if pouch is damaged.
9. Use prepared platelet concentrate material within 4 hours after drawing blood from patient.
Results and Side Effects
You should expect to wait a few weeks to see the full results from your treatment, including a generally younger appearance thanks to the improved look of your skin.
Possible Side Effects
Damage to blood vessels, hematoma, infection and/or irritation.
Temporary or permanent nerve damage that may result in pain or numbness.
As with any injection-based treatment, infection is a slight possibility.
It should be noted that you should not undergo PRP treatment if you are pregnant, trying to conceive, are breastfeeding or are on any anticoagulants.